• Email Reviews

Hello Improvement Team! I was wondering if you would be interested in helping out with a little project on CheckiO. What we are asking is for you to help us with “Email Code Reviews.” This means that CheckiO sends you solutions via email and you can write a code review by simply replying to the email. Your response gets automatically posted to the publications comment section.

Our goal is to share knowledge with the community and expand our understanding of Python together. By becoming an Email Reviewer, you would be helping the CheckiO novices to understand and improve their Python skills even further. Reviews could be simple or complex. You could show users how to improve the elegance of their code by changing functions or you could send them a simple “Keep up the great work!” message. It’s up to you.

If you are interested, please let me know in this forum thread. I’d also like to know how often you think you think you can do mail reviews for the community. Any little bit helps, even if it is only a once a week deal!